Protect Your Workforce With Our Fall Arrest Safety Nets
Our specialist teams hold all relevant and industry-standard health and safety accreditations, so you have peace of mind knowing you are in safe and trusted hands. Moreover, with our full 360-service, we can help with your single or multi-sites wherever you are in the country.
SAFETY NETTING Hire
Supply & INSTALL
All nets used by Hi-Net LTD conform to BS EN 1263 – 1:2014 and are tested annually for UV degradation. All of our nets are rigorously inspected and maintained before and after they are used on every job. Whatever shape, size or colour your project requires, we can provide and install the right net.
Fall Arrest Nets
Falls are the main hazard in the roofing industry and when working at height. Operatives can fall from exposure to leading edges, fragile roof sheets, skylights and partly fixed sheets. That is why we rig our fall arrest netting and roof safety netting below the steelwork for assured fall prevention.
Temporary Edge Protection
EDGE PROTECTION & HAKI Stair TOWERS
We provide and install BS EN compliant edge protection systems to ensure complete protection when working at height. Our temporary edge protection systems are designed and tested to Class A, B and C of the European Standard BS EN 13374. We also provide bespoke systems for non-standard structures.
- Roof Edge Protection
- Floor Level Edge Protection
- Void Edge Protection
All installations are carried out by FASET and IPAF trained CSCS Skilled Worker Card Holders.
Also, to meet work at height regulations, we use HAKI stair towers. These increase productivity on-site and deliver faster, safer access.
BS EN 1263-1 Compliant
All nets used by Hi-Net LTD conform to BS EN 1263 – 1:2014 standards and are tested annually for UV degradation.
All of our nets are rigorously inspected and maintained before and after they are used on every job.
Also, we are FASET members and trained directly by the leading training body for the safety net rigging and temporary safety systems industry.
Why Choose Our Nets?
- Free movement for above & below work
- A broad range of systems for every project from roof safety nets to multi-site project fall prevention
- We can provide the full solution: scaffold, decking & netting
- Alternatively, we can provide a netting solution to work with your scaffold or project
- All safety netting systems installed by a FASET qualified and NVQ Level 2 Assessed net rigger and installed to comply with BS EN 1263 – 2:2014 and BS 8411:2007 (code of practice)
- We always deliver, anywhere in the UK